Wald Family Foods is the world’s largest supplier of gluten-free pizzas. Our pizzas are sold in grocery stores all across the United States and Canada. Our Omaha, Nebraska plant is growing and looking for dedicated, hardworking individuals to join our team!
NEW HIGHER STARTING WAGE PLUS $4000 RETENTION BONUS!!
From cheesy gluten-free pizzas, to meaty enchiladas, to dreamy, delicious vegans soups, Wald Family Foods makes food for every diet and every occasion. Our products are available to food service, schools, military and retail, and our facilities are available for co-packaging and private label production. We love partnering with brands to create delicious products that make customers hungry for more – that’s why we are America’s food manufacturer!
The Production Attendant will be assigned to various places on the production line. They will be both detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. They will have excellent attention to detail of required specifications to meet the company’s needs and comply with all quality and GMP requirements.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
2. 0-2 Years’ experience in the area of responsibility.
The physical demands described here represent those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of the job successfully.
1. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or couch.
2. The employee must frequently be able to sit or stand for long periods.
3. The employee must be able to drive for short periods.
4. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
5. While performing this job, the employee is regularly required to hear and speak in a manner that is understood by most persons.
6. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
7. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
8. Employees must be free from communicable diseases.
The Production Attendant will perform production tasks according to standard operating procedures and manufacturing guidelines including but not limited to:
1. Understand facility cleaning and safety procedures.
2. Complete processing and packing orders as assigned.
3. Work on various stages of assembling.
4. Conduct product inspections and quality control.
5. Clean and prep products for shipping.
6. Perform quality checks on products and parts.
7. Responsible for following BOM’s/recipes, GMP’s, and HACCP to provide safe, quality food to customers.
8. Keep the work area neat, clean, and organized throughout the shift.
9. Conduct self consistently with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The plant operates in a cold environment of 50 degrees Fahrenheit or below. The Production Attendants will be in an environment that is cold, wet, dry, and at times foggy. Personnel are encouraged to wear warm clothing underneath the Wald Family Foods provided gear.
TRAVEL: No travel is expected for this position.
Wald Family Foods is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location