$4000 RETENTION BONUS and NEW HIGHER STARTING WAGE!!!!
Wald Family Foods is the world’s largest supplier of gluten-free pizzas. Our pizzas are sold in grocery stores all across the United States and Canada. Our growing McPherson, KS location is looking for dedicated, hardworking individuals to join our team.
The production line attendants will be assigned to various places on the production line. They will be both detail-oriented and have to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. They will have great attention to detail of required specifications to meet the company’s needs and comply with all quality and GMP requirements. Wage increases start after just 90 days.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred
- 0-2 years experience in the area of responsibility
Processing: 5:45am – 4pm
Packaging: 6:15am – 4:30pm
The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of the job successfully.
- Climb, balance, stoop, kneel or crouch
- Sit or stand for long periods
- Drive for short periods
- Lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Hear and speak in a manner that most people understand
- Stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Employee must be free from communicable diseases
The production line attendant will ensure smooth operation of plant machinery and equipment, including but not limited to:
- Understood facility cleaning and safety procedures
- Picking and packing orders
- Folding product cartons
- Working on various stages of assembling
- Conducting product inspection and quality control
- Cleaning and prepping products for shipping
- Performing quality checks on products and parts
- Packaging finished products and preparing them for shipping
- Keeping work area neat and clean
- Conduct yourself in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies and other standards of conduct
The plant operates in an environment of 50 degrees Fahrenheit or below. Personnel are encouraged to wear warm clothing underneath the Wald Family Foods provided gear.
Wald Family Foods is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.