$4000 RETENTION BONUS!! Higher 2nd Shift Differential!!
Wald Family Foods is the Worlds largest supplier of gluten free pizzas. Our pizzas are sold in grocery stores all across the United States and Canada. The growing McPherson, KS location is looking for dedicated, hardworking individuals to join our team!
The Production Line Attendants will be assigned to a variety of places on the production line. They will be both detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. They will have great attention to detail of required specifications to meet the company’s needs and comply with all quality and GMP requirements. Wage increases start after just 90 days.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. High school diploma or equivalent are preferred.
2. 0-2 Years’ experience in area of responsibility.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or couch.
- The employee must frequently be able to sit or stand for long periods.
- The employee must be able to drive for short periods.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- While performing this job, the employee is regularly required to hear and speak in a manner that is understood by most persons.
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Employee must be free from communicable diseases.
The Production Line Attendant will ensure smooth operation of plant machinery and equipment including, but not limited to:
- Understand facility cleaning and safety procedures.
- Picking and packing orders.
- Folding product cartons.
- Working on various stages of assembling.
- Conducting product inspection and quality control.
- Cleaning and prepping products for shipping.
- Performing quality checks on products and parts.
- Packaging finished products and preparing them for shipping.
- Keeping work area neat and clean.
- Conducting yourself in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
The plant operates in an environment of 50 degrees Fahrenheit or below. Personnel are encouraged to wear warm clothing underneath the Wald Family Foods provided gear.
Wald Family Foods is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer who Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- 10 hour shift
- Night shift
Work Location: One location