$4000 RETENTION BONUS and NEW HIGHER STARTING WAGE!!!!
Wald Family Foods is the world’s largest supplier of gluten-free pizzas. Our pizzas are sold in grocery stores all across the United States and Canada. Our growing McPherson, KS location is looking for dedicated, hardworking individuals to join our Bakery team!
The Bakery Line Attendant will be assigned to a variety of production duties. They must be detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. They will need great attention to detail toward required specifications in order to meet the company’s needs and comply with all quality and GMP requirements. Wage increases start after just 90 days.
8-hour shift; Monday to Friday – 1st Shift 6:00am-2:15pm; 2nd Shift 2:00pm-10:15pm; 3rd Shift 10:00pm-6:15am. Some Saturday availability based on business needs.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- 0-2 years experience in the area of responsibility.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, or couch.
- The employee must frequently be able to sit or stand for long periods.
- The employee must be able to drive for short periods.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds, and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- While performing this job, the employee is regularly required to hear and speak in a manner that is understood by most persons.
- The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must be free from communicable diseases.
The Bakery Line Attendant will perform production tasks according to standard operating procedures and manufacturing guidelines including but not limited to:
- Understand facility cleaning and safety procedures.
- Complete processing and packing orders as assigned.
- Work on various stages of assembling.
- Conducts product inspection and quality control.
- Measure ingredients carefully and precisely.
- Able to pay close attention to details.
- Cleaning and prepping products for shipping.
- Performing quality checks on products and parts.
- Responsible for following BOMs/recipes, GMPs, and HACCP to provide safe, quality food to customers.
- Keep the work area neat, clean, and organized throughout the shift.
- Conducts self in a manner consistent with the company’s mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The bakery operates in an environment of 60 degrees Fahrenheit. Bakery production personnel are encouraged to wear warm clothing underneath the Wald Family Foods provided gear.
Wald Family Foods is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer that Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
Schedule: 8-hour shift
Work Location: One location