Applicants can apply on this listing for all our locations in Omaha, NE and McPherson, KS.
Wald Family Foods is the world’s largest supplier of gluten-free pizzas. Our pizzas are sold in grocery stores all across the United States and Canada. Our McPherson, Kansas and Omaha, Nebraska plants are growing and looking for dedicated, hardworking individuals to join our team!
Wald Family Foods is a food manufacturing company with locations in Omaha, NE and McPherson, KS. With selections like gluten-free pizzas, soups, enchiladas, pasta and more, Wald Family Foods makes food for everyone’s plates. Wald’s products are available for food service, schools, military and retail. Our facilities are equipped for co-packaging and private label production.
We are currently looking for a safety coordinator to help manage safety policies and objectives for our three manufacturing facilities.
- Point of contact for safety issues and concerns
- Create and establish safety policies
- Implement safety training to minimize associate’s risk of hazards
- Accident prevention: minimize risk, monitor and examine operations and work to eradicate potentially unsafe activities
- Determine areas of improvement and propose solutions
- Conduct safety inspections
- Report, investigate and root cause analysis all accidents, illnesses and near misses
- Track and trend information for quarterly management meetings
- Manage all workers’ compensation claims and cases for the company
- Maintain OSHA 300 logs, ensure reporting and compliance needs are met
- Conduct quarterly workers’ compensation meetings with management staff and case workers to discuss and review claims
- Conduct fire and evacuation training
- Conduct extreme weather training
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of related experience
- EPA and OSHA knowledge
- Strong working knowledge of Office products like Outlook, Word and Excel
- Willingness to travel
Wald Family Foods is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.