The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for supervising the distribution of
products to ensure maximum efficiency, quality, and customer service at the least
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software
- Problem-solving skills
- Bilingual – English/Spanish preferred, but not mandatory
The Warehouse Supervisor will ensure the smooth operation of the warehouse
Including, but not limited to:
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities
- Managing, evaluating, and reporting on warehouse productivity
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be
met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The employee must frequently be able to sit or stand for long periods.
- The employee must be able to drive for short periods.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- While performing this job, the employee is regularly required to hear and speak in a manner that is understood by most persons.
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Employee must be free from communicable diseases.
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the
performance management and assistance in hiring employees within that
The plant operates in a cold environment of 50 degrees Fahrenheit or below. The
Warehouse Supervisor will be in an environment that is cold, wet, dry, and at times
foggy. Personnel are encouraged to wear warm clothing underneath the Wald
Family Foods provided gear.
TRAVEL: Minimal travel may be expected for this position.
Wald Family Foods is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer who
Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.